Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19598
Show all folders

AidamoTue 22-Jul-03 07:30 PM
Member since 04th May 2003
9 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19606, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistress"

I got to say this character was by far my most enjoyable, and I think that is why I didn't want to let her die. I am a little dissappointed in myself because I could have been a little safer the last deaths, but #### happens. I just hope I accomplished some of the things I had in her role, being a legend and all. I tried to make her evolve as she went through life. I kind of wanted to try to imm her because I enjoyed the char so much, that was part of the reason for not deleting when I had to go away. The other part was role based, she couldn't even consider the possibility of suicide. Also, I thought I might be able to do something with the fact that she was a legend returned, but didn't quite get the chance. I don't have much else to say about her, please feel free to ask questions. I'll say some farewells, but please forgive if I forget some it's hard to remember everyone that she encountered. Especially after being away for two months.

To start, Battle

Findlebisk: Started off with you when we were younger, I liked you very much and backed you up. I was disappointed to see you go, especially like you did.

Wiglaf: Hell yeah, you were a crazy man. I love the arial city story. We had a stronger bond than most because we were both marked by Kastellyn.

Alan: We were so close when we were young, then we drifted, kind of sad. Wish it wasn't like that.

Sayangu: The captain before me, you were tough as hell, and one damn fine villager.

Wakachacha: Well, I couldn't agree with everything you did. It just seemed that you were always under heat for doing something. But, we still managed to get along which is good.

Miradur: I liked the plates in your role. You were a good one. Too bad I didn't get to see you much at the upper ranges.

Brogg: What can I say, I just wish you didn't con die so quick. A fantastic villager.

Gieldon: I remember when you got inducted. I think you thought I had something to do with it, but I didn't. I just happened to be there talking to Sabiene about something else. You did it all on your own. Good work, glad we got to travel some.

Drahkul: Hell, I didn't get to know you that well before you became commander. But, I heard you did a good job and that deserves commendation because commander is a tough position.

Ramstin: Same for you, but you were always there fighting, very strong character.

Zylundak: Good job making commander. I respect the direction you're taking the village. I just think you should get some young blood in there quickly to protect the head from those allied hordes of enemies.

The rest of you villagers, didn't get to know you all that well since I came back. Keep stepping from your huts, it's an important time for the village. And get those damn zombies out of the village. Aidamo wanted to see it very badly since she was a big part in the beginning.

Immortals:

Kastellyn: You have one hell of a great religion. It is special because it encourages instead of imposes upon. I had so much fun wearing that tattoo, it was such a source of pride for me. I have to say that I was really surprised when you tattoo'd me. I wasn't expecting it at all, and didn't even notice right away being early in the morn, hehe. You are a great imm, always interacting if you are able. It was nice getting that halberd for the role contest. I'm just so damn sorry that you had a con quest all prepared and I went and died. I hope you enjoyed having Aidamo as a follower as much as I did being a follower, and I hope that I did a good job representing what the religion was about. Thank you so much, you were a huge part of the reason why this was my favorite character.

Thror: I know your always up there working. Thanks for the third legacy. I didn't interact as much with this character as I have with past chars, but the times I did were enjoyable. Especially when you hit me on the head for asking about your empire flag ;P

Sabiene: You were a mentor for me. I knew I could always talk to you when I had concerns, and you were always a great help. Thank you so much. I'm very glad to see you imm'd.

Grogim: I saw you maybe twice as a mortal before you imm'd. I enjoyed talking to always. I've read some others farewells and they are right about you giving sound advice. Keep at it.

Intronan: Was sorry to see you go, but what a way to go.

Others:

Aireal: Always had fun talking to you. always a freindly face

Jhanderin: I really enjoyed our talks, and thought it better that we had some conflicting issues, but we still managed to remain freinds.

Erinphalis: Yes, you seemed to get me at good times. Good work, thought you were a good leader. I always enjoyed our debates.

Darch: You were so nice to Aidamo, and it was so hard for her to keep you in the mage category. Too bad we didn't finish that talk.

Jhard: Loved to compete with you, it was cool to see an aggressive warlock.

Ghuljun: Very interstin character, saw you were still about but didn't talk to you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistress [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 22-Jul-03 06:16 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Alan (Guest), 25-Jul-03 11:36 AM, #15
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Aidamo, 22-Jul-03 07:30 PM #2
Reply Doh!, Feolin (Guest), 22-Jul-03 09:08 PM, #3
Reply RE: Doh!, Aidamo, 23-Jul-03 12:07 PM, #6
Reply A shame, Eluna, 23-Jul-03 06:04 AM, #4
Reply Eluna, how could I have forgotten, Aidamo, 23-Jul-03 12:05 PM, #5
Reply Ah shucks, Krath (Guest), 23-Jul-03 12:24 PM, #8
Reply Krath!, Aidamo, 25-Jul-03 11:11 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Krath!, Krath (Guest), 29-Jul-03 04:24 AM, #18
Reply ####e Buckets!, Ysalolerye (Guest), 23-Jul-03 12:46 PM, #9
Reply RE: ####e Buckets!, Aidamo, 25-Jul-03 11:13 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Zylundak (Guest), 23-Jul-03 04:08 PM, #10
Reply One of my favorites, Kucerael (Guest), 23-Jul-03 10:03 PM, #11
Reply RE: One of my favorites, Aidamo, 25-Jul-03 11:05 AM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Kastellyn, 26-Jul-03 08:45 AM, #16
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Aidamo Reese the Weaponsmistres..., Airael (Guest), 26-Jul-03 07:15 PM, #17
Reply Torments, The Anti-Life (Guest), 22-Jul-03 06:56 PM, #1
     Reply *Breathes deep and smiles at freedom*, Aidamo, 23-Jul-03 12:10 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19598 Previous topic | Next topic