Subject: "(DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector of the Faith, Cardinal of the Golden Sun" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18643
Show all folders

Jhanderin (Guest)Sat 21-Jun-03 08:06 PM

#18643, "(DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector of the Faith, Cardinal of the Golden Sun"

Alright I regretted doing this about five minutes after I did it. I logged in with a throwaway char to see if it could be undone. Nope. Oh well I made my bed, I will sleep in it.

In my nine years of playing CF this is my first leader, first goodie of any significance, and my 6th or so healer. My pipe dream was to imm this char but if I cannot handle dip####s as a mortal there is no way I could handle dip####s as an imm, so nuff of that. And if I couldnt do that I was hoping to age death an elven leader.

This was a rage delete, but not after a pk, so I am done.
Time to throw away 502 hours, 51 levels and 592000 experience.

I thought I would do something majorly floofi and give myself a report card on how I thought I did.

Healer: A
I made some really amazing saves on people who didn't even ask for help. Ulzoth can attest to this. Some people died, but I think I did alright keeping people alive.
Acolyte: A
I am fairly certain that I had a very strong grasp as to what an Acolyte was/is
Cardinal: C
I had an itchy induct trigger finger and I did not play well with others.
Bria follower: B-
I acted like a hummingbird, but I did not preach enough.
Elf: B
I always imagined elves being somewhat arrogant and cocky, but I should have toned it down a bit.

Goodbyes:

Immortals:

Shokai: Thanks for the opportunity, I really appreciate it.
Bria: I wish I could have done more with you, but thank you for giving empowering me.

And I really did not interact with anyone else except for a few brief conversations with Karithia and Kastellyn. Anyhow thanks to the rest of you for the game and thanks for all those dreams that I kept having.

SYLVAN: Didn't really talk to any of you.

Dacheal: I never really knew what to think of you.
Starkad: I was really pissed off at you when you killed Jarold after I prepped your group to kill a lich but then you ran into warlocks instead.
Corthy: To me, it comes off as ic whining when you try and tell others cabals how they are supposed to act.

VILLAGE:

Sayangu: I thought that was really weak, especially after we had that conversation and what not.
Aidamo: I loved your char and those talks we had in the halfling bar I kind of wish you had not disappeared.

SPIRE: Not many of you

Blrindelfrin: I tried, you tried.
Oblain: A well played "neutral" but you can see why that did not work between us.

EMPIRE: Already said things to the slew of you who deleted.

Faeras: Good luck man
Didn't really talk to anyone else.

NEXUS: Ugh

I really think that you guys should have done something to us. Or if the scales were balance as you all often said they were then the balance system needs to be changed. Maybe make it so higher level chars "weigh" more. I found it suspicious when some of you asked for my aid when the light tipped the scales. But I was not one to decline healing someone who was dying.

SCION:

Ghuljun: I really respect what you are trying to do/doing. Takes a lot of guts to approach the necro class the way that you are doing it.
Jolaerg: I felt bad helping people kill you. You were always alone and what not but you never logged out. I almost agreed with you when you told me " you need to give me a breather"

WARLOCKS:

Gherian: I love you man. Always willing to help out and I hope I returned the favor in your eyes. It was really hard to not get frustrated when I traveled with other invokers because they couldnt hold a candle to your decrepit ass.

Synbendorial: I think I had to get you out of the whirlpool like three times in one day. Heh good luck man, have fun with that walrus.

Parcan: I really appreciated what you were trying to do.

Apalri: Way to disappear you chump!

ELUNAS:

Eluna: Thought I would make my own category for you. You beat some serious ass. Good luck with what you are doing.

FORTRESS: Mixed bag

Erenthell: I thought you were great. We pretty much went through the ranks together and from a very early point I thought that you were going to be the next Captain. This was before you were even a squire. I just wish I had seen as much of you as I saw others. In no way do I mean that you are absent, I just play too much.

Elrys: Cool, calm, and resolved. You are the true acolyte. I really wish I could have had your demeanor. And about your vocabulary, I liked it. However, at times it seemed like you would write something and realize that it did not make any sense. Heh Either way, it wont be me who carves your tombstone.

Aemelius: Hey look at me, I'm roleplaying!! Just kidding, you aren't a number cruncher. You are such a great roleplayer I think you can add a few new moves to your rp resume. Maybe you could try playing a char that isn't patronizing or maybe try a char who can listen to other people's opinions. Oh oh oh I know! Maybe you could play a mute and impress the #### outta all of us.

Cersai: I really liked you. I felt that at times you were a bit new but you were always very eager to learn. You were a joy to travel with and I wish you luck with your future as Cersai. Oh and if I had any suggestions for you, feel free to take a bit more initative every once in awhile. It was not nescessary to ask me about things beforehand.

Jdenskyn: I knew you were new when I had to explain to you how the cabal channel works. But if you want my honest opinion, I do not think the CF learning curve applies to you. You learned so fast it was unbelievable. Good luck.

Sheilica: Hey, I had every intention of letting you back in someday. But the way you went about it was soooo wrong.

Zacharyn: I am sorry man. I really have no idea what is going on. But if you ask me, I think you are one of the better acolytes out there.

Lruthlor: You were always a maran. When I made that slip and called you one a maran when you were a squire, that was an ooc mistake. I just could never think of you as a squire.

Oshubacyl: Heh I liked your speech style.

Pupmancur: Keep pluggin away man. It hurts but the longer you stick around at hero the more you learn.

Mehkoa: Oooosh, I loved everything about you, you sharkwrangling mofo.

Jirash/Rahnac/Anlon/Sarkarian: Knew all of you about the same amount. Stick around, the Fortress needs your kind.

Alright I know I am forgetting a boatload of people, sorry. Post and I will respond or send me an email. I need a break.

Jhanderin, Gastaad, Kavuul, Phaistus, Jekeb, Adrhesa, Daishan

dsigua@yahoo.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector of t... [View all] , Jhanderin (Guest), Sat 21-Jun-03 08:06 PM
Reply Farewell, Parcan (Guest), 31-Jul-03 04:19 PM, #43
Reply Heh, Jhanderin (Guest), 02-Aug-03 12:27 AM, #44
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Gorthalon, 24-Jun-03 07:12 PM, #42
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Telfolan (Guest), 24-Jun-03 11:03 AM, #41
Reply Adios, Lruthlor (Guest), 22-Jun-03 11:32 PM, #38
Reply Jhanderin says 'Well that wasnt nice', Deavr, 22-Jun-03 09:50 PM, #37
Reply RE: Jhanderin says 'Well that wasnt nice', Jhanderin (Guest), 23-Jun-03 05:36 PM, #40
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Vashka, 22-Jun-03 07:39 PM, #36
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Ildareen (Guest), 22-Jun-03 05:26 PM, #34
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 22-Jun-03 01:50 PM, #33
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Furian (Guest), 22-Jun-03 01:08 PM, #32
Reply Damn It, Eluna, 22-Jun-03 12:26 PM, #31
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., OBLAIN (Guest), 22-Jun-03 08:07 AM, #30
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Karun (Guest), 22-Jun-03 07:41 AM, #29
Reply well...damnit., shokai, 22-Jun-03 02:20 AM, #24
Reply You will be missed., Zacharyn (Guest), 22-Jun-03 05:39 PM, #35
Reply Luck favors the Felar., Faeras. (Guest), 22-Jun-03 02:01 AM, #23
Reply No, Cardinal...not you too! WHY!!!!????, Sylvrin (Guest), 22-Jun-03 01:07 AM, #20
Reply Yeah, Jhanderin (Guest), 23-Jun-03 05:28 PM, #39
Reply Great character, great player,, Mehkoa (Guest), 21-Jun-03 11:43 PM, #18
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Erenthell (Guest), 21-Jun-03 11:07 PM, #17
Reply maybe my memories going out but..., Quid (Guest), 21-Jun-03 10:55 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Synbendorial, 21-Jun-03 09:57 PM, #15
Reply Not another one, Elrys (Guest), 21-Jun-03 09:47 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Gherian (Guest), 21-Jun-03 08:17 PM, #12
Reply I really didn't like you., A maran (Guest), 21-Jun-03 08:10 PM, #7
Reply I like posting flame-y subjects but a moderator doesn't..., Jhanderin (Guest), 21-Jun-03 08:09 PM, #8
     Reply Kinda funny, Lightmaged (Guest), 21-Jun-03 08:05 PM, #9
     Reply RE:, Vladamir, 21-Jun-03 08:07 PM, #10
     Reply RE: I like posting flame-y subjects but a moderator doe..., Death_Clawish (Guest), 21-Jun-03 08:11 PM, #11
          Reply I would love to see a log.., Jhanderin (Guest), 21-Jun-03 08:28 PM, #13
               Reply RE: I would love to see a log.., DC (Guest), 22-Jun-03 12:58 AM, #19
                    Reply Even better..., DC (Guest), 22-Jun-03 01:07 AM, #21
                         Reply Why dont you go ahead and post the whole log? n/t, Jhanderin (Guest), 22-Jun-03 01:48 AM, #22
                              Reply Because he posted the pertinent parts?, Vladamir, 22-Jun-03 02:41 AM, #25
                                   Reply That came off harsher than I intended..., Vladamir, 22-Jun-03 02:45 AM, #26
                                        Reply Fair enough, Jhanderin (Guest), 22-Jun-03 04:10 AM, #27
                                             Reply RE: Fair enough, DC (Guest), 22-Jun-03 04:33 AM, #28
Reply Loved the talks and fights and everything., Beer, 21-Jun-03 07:07 PM, #6
Reply Thanks for the help!, Josephus (Guest), 21-Jun-03 06:18 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Fahnrore, 21-Jun-03 05:58 PM, #3
Reply Heh, Jhanderin (Guest), 21-Jun-03 06:13 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) [ACOLYTE] Jhanderin Meridannon the Protector ..., Aemelius (Guest), 21-Jun-03 05:36 PM, #2
Reply Hell, Lightmaged (Guest), 21-Jun-03 05:14 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18643 Previous topic | Next topic