Subject: "Unofficial Official Goodbye Post" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16126
Show all folders

RacliSun 09-Mar-03 10:27 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#16137, "Unofficial Official Goodbye Post"

First off, I'm just gonna say that this is my last, and I repeat, LAST, non-rping made to PK char I'm ever rolling. Got the hang of PKing down pretty good now. It's almost fun making mistakes on purpose and doing different things you know will get you killed, just to see exactly what will happened. Learned a whole lot. Anyway, my long list of non-RPing chars were: Zausarm, Raliyas, Clarwig, Hyrendin, Keovraib, Rolugo, Gleavod. Probably missed some. If anyone has a question on why I always end up being friends with the Drow women IC... lol, can't see myself going a whole 51 ranks and then 100 someodd hours without contact with another female. I'd lose my mind. Besides... they can't ALL be men behind the computer lol. Anyway to the goodbyes...

BATTLE:
Maelfezuul - more or less the first person I talked to. You're like a warrior in an assassin's body. Shoulda rolled a spear spec or something. Nah, jp w/ ya. Luck with getting back into the village

Rugokar - forget what anyone else says about ya ic or otherwise, you were still Keo's best friend in the village. You were always around, and it was fun raiding and ranking with you. LoL we even got Exiled together

Rhomelanthos - damn you had it... hard. A lot of the times you were the only hero around to defend. I figured you'd con-die soon.

Sabiene - sorry to leave you like that. My sponsor, my role model. You're gonna have to hold the torch of defenders

Rhandax - GET OFF YOUR ASS!!! lol

Gre - never really see much of you. You're still a slow giant. Beat ya to your own home. LoL luck with everything, it looks like the village is going through some hard times. I barely ever see anyone on, save Syithar...

Syithar - you got the torch. It's gonna be you to hold strong or nobody. Drillmistress never around, Commander never around lol. You got Captain in the bag if you go for it! Gotta reforge your claws so you can wear those boots

ENEMIES:
Karnif - you REALLY made me not even wanna use tiger claw. Tiger claw, 1 round, flee, chase, cone of cold, tiger claw, repeat. Good kill in the tower. Should have just tiger clawed you again but I thought Grogim would be able to keep you stunned, so I just kicked. Damn... made me look bad on the log board lol

Ishyrmir - loved every fight. Was ridiculous... I initiate, you win, you start it, I win. The one at the inn was the best. And no... if there was no bouncers you would have been a blind fool and I would have destroyed you *smirk*

Nafae - almost had you that one time on the river, then you jacked me in the northeast tower. Known you since Rolugo. Damn you're annoying... but it's one of those, "I'm gonna kill him one of these days" annoying not "I'm gonna find who's behind that computer and strangle him with the mouse" types lol

Syrentil - you already know. We fought alone before you and Thornarcrull came to the Destructor a few times and after that never really got the chance again... except for that time outside Hamsah when you chased me all the way to the Imperial Road, that time you just kicked my ass (I either miss the kotegaeshi or it didn't break your wrist. Duergars luck)

CAMEOS:
Shil'Uzar - well, never got the chance to see your perform at the inn, but was cool talking to you those few, short times

Nazira - guess I'll never get a chance to get over my anxiety. Another good talk that came too late to make anything of it

Jegrael - seemed I always ran into you somewhere. Hope that good luck charm of yours has been working

Feriya - hope you do the best you can, whichever path you choose to go. Wish you woulda responded to that note I sent, but time is cruel lol. Was fun talking to you. Seemed like every time I saw you around, you were fresh off another PK. Good luck

To everyone I missed, don't go crying a river. Post something and I'll respond one of these days. EXPECT A LONG LINE OF ELVES COMING FROM ME! lol WITH RP THIS TIME!

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Keovraib, ??? of Owaza, Exile of War [View all] , Racli, Sat 08-Mar-03 03:20 PM
Reply Oh well., Hvetlin (Guest), 09-Mar-03 08:03 PM, #6
Reply RE: Oh well., Racli, 09-Mar-03 09:37 PM, #7
Reply Unofficial Official Goodbye Post, Racli, 09-Mar-03 10:27 AM #2
Reply RE: Unofficial Official Goodbye Post, Adrigon, 09-Mar-03 02:55 PM, #3
Reply RE: Unofficial Official Goodbye Post, Racli, 09-Mar-03 03:39 PM, #5
Reply You did good I think, Syithar (Guest), 09-Mar-03 03:16 PM, #4
Reply RE: You did good I think, Racli, 10-Mar-03 12:18 PM, #11
Reply Good Work, Alarin (Guest), 10-Mar-03 01:00 AM, #8
Reply RE: Good Work, Racli, 10-Mar-03 12:22 PM, #12
Reply Liked you a good bit, Grogim (Guest), 10-Mar-03 10:51 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Liked you a good bit, Racli, 10-Mar-03 12:16 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Keovraib, ??? of Owaza, Exile of War, Dharvaron (Guest), 09-Mar-03 01:54 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16126 Previous topic | Next topic