Subject: "If people engaged in RP I am a softy and would have returned BUT..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142109
Show all folders

Mojabosombo (Anonymous)Mon 15-Nov-21 04:27 PM
Charter member
#142165, "If people engaged in RP I am a softy and would have returned BUT..."

highest end gear like that needs to be passed around a bit. One of my best experiences is holding a big piece of gear like that when usually I would never get it because its locked on some other character forever.

So in short I probably would if we talked, but you disappeared and by the time I saw you again you were here and DELETED. Know that the one I handed it to was so happy and surprised, so I guess that is good and hopefully make you happy that you made someone super happy!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Meggaet the Legend of the Batt... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 04-Nov-21 07:25 PM
Reply so i deleted like a ho over a unicorn pendant, dro, 05-Nov-21 09:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: so i deleted like a ho over a unicorn pendant, Mamed, 15-Nov-21 03:16 AM, #2
     Reply If people engaged in RP I am a softy and would have ret..., Mojabosombo (Anonymous), 15-Nov-21 04:27 PM #3
          Reply RE: If people engaged in RP I am a softy and would have..., dro, 16-Nov-21 07:53 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142109 Previous topic | Next topic