Subject: "Short lived, but very fun" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139356
Show all folders

xyfaMon 13-Jul-20 11:36 AM
Member since 03rd Mar 2018
152 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139363, "Short lived, but very fun"

Wanted to give whip spec a proper try. Fully expected to hate this spec, but even though entwine was of course the star of the show I really liked the other skills too - surprised me just how good in PVE they were too, especially eyejab. I wanted to finish up exploring a couple of areas, so chose legacies for pure defence: and wow did this translate well to pk. Did brace for possible anathema, because my whole thing was being a terrible imperial trying to desperately fake competence: this was harder than I expected. Would probably not take whip again however because understandably people don't want to fight you. Gates was awesome, walking around with inate dr was like being prepped all the time. Loved playing this role though.

Wijara: total monster, and a great Emperor. Not afraid to make the inconvenient decisions if rp dictates it, which I loved. Keep on truckin, maybe I'll be back for more of your rein as time permits.

Hararhar: I am a big fan. Keep it up.

Merahaid: really enjoyed our talks. You were in fact one of the very few character's whose offensive output genuinely worried me, seriously brutal.

Ventrezza: super ballsy. Has to be said I did not expect you to come at me in Hamsah like that.

aynwinria: I was a big fan. Very sad we won't get to talk more - that last conversation we had I had about four people in tells then the raid interrupt. Was looking forward to seeing where that would go - I certainly was not at my best there.

Pininip: you were like my totally insane murderous uncle. I loved our absurd banter so much.

Suippi/Relfina: really enjoyed our fights. Invokers were very interesting to fight on this character because with resist arcane I could actually tank them for quite a while, which made it a lot more tactical.

Ogae: I was absolutely horrible to you IC, but as a player I had mad respect. Anathema AP is about as hardmode as it gets. I did feel badabout the centurions afterwards, because I fully expected you to excision out.

Everyone else: good times.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Trelgrath the Legend of the Battlefi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 13-Jul-20 10:45 AM
Reply Short lived, but very fun, xyfa, 13-Jul-20 11:36 AM #3
Reply RE: Short lived, but very fun, Aynwinria (Anonymous), 13-Jul-20 04:20 PM, #5
Reply RE: Short lived, but very fun, Wijara (Anonymous), 14-Jul-20 06:57 PM, #6
Reply NO!, Pininip (Anonymous), 13-Jul-20 11:33 AM, #2
Reply Haha, thanks., xyfa, 13-Jul-20 02:14 PM, #4
Reply pretty amazing character, Dallevian, 13-Jul-20 11:02 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139356 Previous topic | Next topic