Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alanabra the Druidess of Stone" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125472
Show all folders

SPNTue 08-Sep-15 10:30 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#125473, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alanabra the Druidess of Stone"

Life has turned into a #### show since I rolled Alanabra. I had this role idea burning for a long time and wanted to give it a go.

Two month my last job took me into the field for 4 days at a time (and in the field I mean 5 miles into the back country doing trail construction). Then I started 3 online courses, followed by starting a brand new job that is going to consume alot of time and energy today. Something had to give, and alas, at this time it is CF. Hopefully I can get something rolling come November to February once I begin to relax into my new job and have a few months break in classes.

Thanks to everyone, enemies and allies alike that made this a very enjoyable character. Strienat again(pretty sure it was you), is awesome, this time with Greenways. Sorry Nydfeldt and Drehir for not sticking around to try and mix up the Sentienal branch more.

Say something and I am sure I will haunt the boards for a bit longer and respond.
Lloradonis, Yllonis, and now Alanabra

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alanabra the Druidess of Stone [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 08-Sep-15 10:24 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alanabra the Druidess of Ston..., SPN, 08-Sep-15 10:30 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alanabra the Druidess of Ston..., Verathi, 08-Sep-15 11:39 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alanabra the Druidess of Ston..., Nydfeldt (Anonymous), 09-Sep-15 07:25 AM, #3
     Reply I am dissapointed., Adira (Anonymous), 10-Sep-15 04:17 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #125472 Previous topic | Next topic