Subject: "No hard feelings." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107819
Show all folders

Cirkie (Anonymous)Fri 30-Mar-12 10:46 AM
Charter member
#107859, "No hard feelings."

I said you would never be a thief in outlander (was just back playing the game, my understanding was that thief outlander was about as rare as elven necromancer (for pulling that off you get props)). Its not the norm however like say, ranger outlander or druid or what ever. You also lose class specific skills (or my understanding is this). My problems with the RP of the situation I played like you did looting and kiling goodies because they were outlanders or criminals. (I got holy smack down? once, twice, three times I think). Through the enlightenment of this holy smack down I realised that maybe rotting people until they are con death goodie or not just isnt good align behaviour. As inforced by immortals on my ass. MY RP was therefore changed to make sure other Goodies did not feel immortal smack down for killing and looting goodies. Kelstrane as I recall it was a herald explorer type (?) who was just bundles of fun and generosity to everyone so from HIS RP perspective you as a lightwalking fellow ambling through the steets of town, and taking charity from civilisation (lootin the pit )) are totally unoutlandery and when you know its counter align as well the two together + your role = didnt meld well with Good align. I'd have 0 problem with a neutral/or evil doing any of this.

--I understand where you're coming from. Understand though that Cirkie saw the spire as a plague that needed to be exterminated. When I saw you sitting at the pit as a ghost I saw it as the perfect opportunity to both take a stab at the spire and get a warrent, which I thought would look cool on a level five character. Honestly I wanted the warrant more than anything. The gear was icing on the cake. Remember I didn't take all your stuff either, not even half. It was a good chunk though . I wouldn't say it was unoutlandery. I had recently finished with the academy and I saw you in town on my way out, I wanted to see what your description and see what gear you had. I saw you as a ghost and took the opportunity that was given to me.

What you havent grasped is there were ic consequences for your ic actions. I was mostly annoyed in that situation because I wasnt Provost/Justiciar/Vindcator or I'd totally have killed you (RP wise thats not really groovy, cause like I want to save you and stuff).

--I do understand the consequences. In fact I would say I did try to attract that sort of attention though Cirkie's life. One time I was fighting someone, can't remember who, and some paladin came and started healing me. I fled immediately and asked him to stop. I returned to hit whoever I was fighting before and the paladin came back AGAIN to heal me. I fled and came back to strike him that time. I saw nothing wrong with a goodie hurting other goodies if they aided the spire/civilization. I especially saw nothing wrong with it when they won't leave me alone after I asked them to. I understand they wanted to heal simply because I was good, but I didn't like that sort of rp. "He is good + I am paladin = I must heal him." There's more variables to the equation in my eyes.

Then you said something about lieing about turning your self or getting warrant removed, each tribunal handles that their own way, my opinion is, let the guilty hang.

--This wasn't on you, it was on other tribunals. One time I was told I would be unwarranted if I returned your stuff. Then from another I was told if I turned myself in the only things I would lose would have been your stuff, I would have all my things returned including my weapons and any decent preps I had. This wasn't on you, it was on the younglings. What they didn't realize was I wanted the warrant more than anything. I was just getting annoyed to hear a new offer every time I logged on.

--I wasn't trying to "grief" you or anything like that, if that's what you were thinking. I was an outlanderwannabe trying to stick it to the man, that's all.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Cirkie Greenfeathers the Hand of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 28-Mar-12 07:56 PM
Reply Next time gadget, next time., Cirkie (Anonymous), 29-Mar-12 12:29 PM, #1
     Reply Next time, don't let your desire for shinies dictate yo..., Vortex Magus, 29-Mar-12 01:14 PM, #2
     Reply You're still spouting lies?, Cirkie (Anonymous), 29-Mar-12 01:26 PM, #3
     Reply You didn't violate any rules there., Vortex Magus, 29-Mar-12 11:58 PM, #7
          Reply You're talking about yourself., Cirkie (Anonymous), 30-Mar-12 01:14 AM, #8
               Reply Goodie looting goodie, even if it's outlander/tribbie i..., Amberion, 30-Mar-12 01:57 AM, #9
               Reply Wasn't my crap being taken., Vortex Magus, 30-Mar-12 06:06 AM, #10
                    Reply But you still threw a fit., Cirkie (Anonymous), 30-Mar-12 08:50 AM, #11
                         Reply Few things, Gleebrok (Anonymous), 30-Mar-12 09:10 AM, #12
                         Reply No hard feelings., Cirkie (Anonymous), 30-Mar-12 10:46 AM #16
                         Reply Well..., Twist, 30-Mar-12 09:47 AM, #13
                              Reply Maybe, maybe., Cirkie (Anonymous), 30-Mar-12 10:17 AM, #14
                                   Reply Well think of it this way, Rayihn, 30-Mar-12 10:36 AM, #15
                                        Reply I know already., Cirkie (Anonymous), 30-Mar-12 10:55 AM, #17
                                        Reply I'm actually not talking about the looting., Twist, 30-Mar-12 04:29 PM, #18
                                             Reply I'll never understand, Cirkie (Anonymous), 30-Mar-12 10:18 PM, #20
                                                  Reply RE: I'll never understand, Daevryn, 31-Mar-12 07:33 AM, #23
                                        Reply Level 6 guy isn't in the PK system yet., DurNominator, 30-Mar-12 11:38 PM, #21
                                             Reply We're talking about a level 6 goodie fulling the pit of..., Vortex Magus, 30-Mar-12 11:41 PM, #22
     Reply Don't worry, he dropped the get all corpse on more than..., Artificial, 29-Mar-12 01:26 PM, #4
          Reply So it was your periapts I took?, Cirkie (Anonymous), 29-Mar-12 01:28 PM, #5
               Reply I can tell when its a get all corpse, Artificial, 29-Mar-12 01:32 PM, #6
     Reply you were awesome, zosi (Anonymous), 30-Mar-12 06:53 PM, #19
     Reply Thanks, you were awesome as well., Cirkie (Anonymous), 01-Apr-12 12:07 PM, #25
     Reply Well I liked the character..but..., Tesline, 31-Mar-12 11:24 AM, #24
          Reply I totally understand., Cirkie (Anonymous), 01-Apr-12 12:18 PM, #26
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #107819 Previous topic | Next topic