Subject: "Things are going pretty well for Fort from what I saw." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104770
Show all folders

Teriseta (Anonymous)Mon 05-Dec-11 10:02 PM
Charter member
#104784, "Things are going pretty well for Fort from what I saw."

I usually don't delete characters, but this one suffered from a an increasingly busy RL coming up and an overly large fort presence that just made most times I logged in fairly dull. Can only gather so much gear/preps/gold before you really don't need anything else and want some people to try it all out against.

Only Vallinane and Eachainn really spent time with Teriseta, and I thought highly of you both, glad I got a chance to play on their side as they are two very well done characters who impressed me every time I got to hang around with them.

A few other fort people I saw around and hung around with, and generally everyone was great all the time, as were the enemies, but there was nothing all that memorable about this character.

It was just, honestly speaking, dull. And I honestly did't have it in me with this one to go through that. Not a complaint about Fort, but the cabal is just not for me, at least not the Maran path. Maybe I'll try an acolyte sometime.

Sorry to let you down Vall, but I had no intention of being any sort of bad ass with this one. Fort has a few already, as odd as that sounds, so they didn't need me helping out. I'd rather help a weak cabal get strong than join an already strong one.

If I played her out as I actually wanted to role wise, I'm pretty sure she would have gotten into trouble, as ultimately her dream was going to lead her to seeking out Zulghinlour and following him above anything else. Maybe it could have worked within the Fort dynamic, maybe not. But he is a busy guy with all he does for CF, so I didn't want to waste his time unless I had the time to really commit to the char, which I didn't, so that just was one more reason to hang it up.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Teriseta Galadlor the Grand Mi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 04-Dec-11 08:24 AM
Reply Lame lame lame., Vallinane (Anonymous), 05-Dec-11 06:23 PM, #6
Reply Things are going pretty well for Fort from what I saw., Teriseta (Anonymous), 05-Dec-11 10:02 PM #7
     Reply RE: Things are going pretty well for Fort from what I s..., Yuzxra (Anonymous), 06-Dec-11 04:28 AM, #8
     Reply Disappointing, Argivo (Anonymous), 10-Dec-11 02:40 AM, #9
          Reply Not at all., Teriseta (Anonymous), 10-Dec-11 09:38 AM, #10
Reply C'mon, you didn't know Annabel Lee?, Rindros (Anonymous), 04-Dec-11 09:43 AM, #1
     Reply RE: C'mon, you didn't know Annabel Lee?, Illanthos, 04-Dec-11 08:02 PM, #2
     Reply No worries., Teriseta (Anonymous), 04-Dec-11 10:54 PM, #4
          Reply RE: No worries., Rindros (Anonymous), 05-Dec-11 03:30 AM, #5
     Reply I thoroughly enjoyed that talk., Teriseta (Anonymous), 04-Dec-11 10:21 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104770 Previous topic | Next topic