Subject: "Meh. Unsure what to say." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102555
Show all folders

silatTue 20-Sep-11 07:11 PM
Member since 29th Jul 2011
153 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102615, "Meh. Unsure what to say."

I really enjoyed this character. My first two, for anyone who remembers, were Silatar and Quarig. Gravizk was by far the most successful. I had a semi-decent record in PK, almost made hero (but didn't, again) and might have made High Priest as the only active Divine.

Thanks to everyone for the great interactions, and thanks to Enlilth for the empowerment. Sadly, our times didn't seem to mesh much after the first empowerment...but someone eventually fully empowered me and even gave me my last name (what for, I'm not sure).

I mentioned this in another post, but I especially enjoyed my conversation with Allysia and the trib (sorry...the name escapes me at the moment) that helped me really solidify and get into my role.

Sivyh-Very helpful to me, I'm sure you guessed that I was fairly new. Kind of nice for how I'd envision the Emperor, but you probably sensed that I was no real threat to you and the Divine needed some sort of presence.
Zaan-Didn't see you around too much, but whenever I did, you were leading me around and generally kicking ass.

In the end, I deleted for OOC reasons. Apparently, 3 weeks ago, my lowbie alt picked up a jeweled broadsword that I had dropped. No memory of this, but I do know that Gravizk checked the keep a few times for the amulet thing and I learned with my first char that I could sometimes get broadswords off the ground in the keep. Either way, I was imm slain and decided that, with my new program starting, I didn't really want to devote the significant time to grinding gear again. It's by far the least pleasant part of the game for me, since I dislike killing mobs and don't really know how to gather decent armor myself yet. Silly reason to delete a character that I really liked, but it happened. Unsure if I'll make another, it was disappointing to see my time flushed away like that for (imo) nothing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Gravizk Durgwi the Wrath of An I... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 19-Sep-11 11:12 AM
Reply Meh. Unsure what to say., silat, 20-Sep-11 07:11 PM #11
Reply You're a shaman. Type outfit and go kill people. nt, Artificial, 20-Sep-11 08:52 PM, #14
Reply RE: You're a shaman. Type outfit and go kill people. n..., silat, 20-Sep-11 09:29 PM, #15
     Reply Like parking or speeding tickets. nt, Artificial, 21-Sep-11 01:13 AM, #17
Reply Goodbye!!, Kursh (Anonymous), 20-Sep-11 10:36 PM, #16
Reply RE: Meh. Unsure what to say., Tzaritzawah (Anonymous), 21-Sep-11 05:28 AM, #18
Reply One solution, incognito, 21-Sep-11 08:51 AM, #19
Reply Now this sucks after all the effort I put in you, Masardu (Anonymous), 19-Sep-11 09:21 PM, #7
Reply RE: Now this sucks after all the effort I put in you, silat, 20-Sep-11 07:01 PM, #10
     Reply Loved Every moment of that Conversation, Masardu (Anonymous), 22-Sep-11 12:01 PM, #20
          Reply RE: Loved Every moment of that Conversation, silat, 22-Sep-11 10:19 PM, #21
Reply adios muchacho, Ganicus (Anonymous), 19-Sep-11 12:30 PM, #3
Reply Enlilth sometimes causes fights in his shrine, incognito, 19-Sep-11 01:46 PM, #4
Reply RE: Enlilth sometimes causes fights in his shrine, Sivyh (Anonymous), 19-Sep-11 03:49 PM, #6
Reply Enlilth cast a magic?!? nt, Dallevian, 19-Sep-11 03:23 PM, #5
Reply RE: adios muchacho, silat, 20-Sep-11 06:59 PM, #9
     Reply RE: adios muchacho, Ganicus (Anonymous), 20-Sep-11 07:31 PM, #12
          Reply RE: adios muchacho, silat, 20-Sep-11 08:23 PM, #13
Reply Bah!, imp (Anonymous), 19-Sep-11 12:07 PM, #2
Reply Thought you had potential, Allysia (Anonymous), 19-Sep-11 12:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Thought you had potential, silat, 20-Sep-11 06:55 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102555 Previous topic | Next topic