Subject: "Qinsa's Role Chapter 9" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #55663
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 13-May-16 04:32 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16794 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55690, "Qinsa's Role Chapter 9"

Role

Chapter 9

Village
Added Thu May 5 15:02:04 2016 at level 51:

I havent written this, hoping to deal with it with umiron since it comes alot with the spire, with what happened to the tree
and later expanding of other cabals. Heh. Unfortunately he can be online, write a note, and still not answer a freakin
prayer, so putting my reasonings behind things here.

The tree has suffered ALOT of deletions and inactivity with its heroes since this guy started out. Its been really bad for
the tree. Did NOT expect a response like that from that sized cabal with that many heroes. Then again I didnt
expect to get that decked for that long either. Was some membership surges in other cabals. The two biggest being the most
active with leadership, tribunal and village.
Bad enough I wrote a note wondering if I should stop recruiting, because we are swelling, but we have had deletions
in these ranks too.
But there are others that have been lowbies, one was a felar level freakin 1 that spoke to me cursing me out saying
he would kill me etc. He later became a pledge to the village though havent seen him, mostly ignored that one, but alot of
villagers have been completely freakin horrible of mouth to my char with nothing but a greeting, or a question about a crime.
Dol was that way with his bad mouth that I ended up writing a note about it, but he hasnt been one of them doing alot of the
incidences or in any of them, just had a foul mouth. When he was lower level than he is, thelathelao had said he would get
a war started with the village and tribunal. Yeah I ignored him and he stayed quiet. Later on he would come to start attacking me
not other magistrates except annkhu, but me trying to kill me quite with deathblows, if not then running to the village
and play drama wheen when he would be chased down and killed there.
He has actively been trying to cause a war with the spire. When he started doing that about 2 weeks ago is when I first
started speaking to sekope, so he knew what was going on. It never stopped. I have spoken with llathe a bit later, hes known
for over a week. Nothing has changed. Ive prayed to umiron, no answers, ever. same two villgers log on and off very close
to each other all the time, and try to pick a war with the spire, all the time, have tried for the scales a few
times, and even took the scales once. The village does not have a war with the spire per sekope and llathe, and yet they are
taking the scales, and llathe is ignoring it. Same as umiron. I got a bit tired of being ignored. I am tired of the blatant
cheating and using village powers to fight a different war and the attitudes I have gotten from a few younger villagers, not
just the ones named, is a minotaur pledge isomething I remember the first letter and others. My answer is just to say
screw it also. I have been hunting down villagers, killing them and stripping them. Izqi died while I had four pieces

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[None] Qinsa Rhee the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Ma... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 13-May-16 04:32 PM
Reply Qinsa's Skill List, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 10, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Skill List, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Title History, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Arena Statistics, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #2
Reply Qinsa's Statistics, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Leveling, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Timeline, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #
Reply Qinsa's Edges, Death_Angel, 13-May-16 04:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #55663 Previous topic | Next topic