Subject: "Susubienko's Role Chapter 10" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #26181
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2024
16801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26212, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 10"

Role

Chapter 10

Family History II
Added Sat Apr 4 21:59:48 2009 at level 3:

than all others though. I must save Susubienko! And so he left as quietly as he could,
his headache all but forgotten. After the most difficult two hours of his life, with his
face schooled to show nothing out of the ordinary as he passed by mages and students all over
the Tower, he finally found her, helping the cook down on the first floor. "Come, you must come
with me now!" he hissed at her, trying to keep quiet but unable to keep the sheet terror out of
his voice. "What is it father?" "Just come with me, now!" He grabbed her arm and almost
dragged her with him as he raced out to their small quarters. Quickly he pulled out some clothes,
a bag, a few things, and threw them together. "Father, what is going on??" "You are leaving, and
you are leaving right now. No arguments!" "But Father..!" "No arguments I said! You will do
as I say!" Crying, she took the bag her father handed her, and followed him as he walked
toward the door. As he reached for the handle, it turned before his hand grasped it and
the door opened, admitting the Archmage and the Master of Conjuration. Eyeing Susubienko and
her bag, as well as the clear agitation on both their faces, the Archmage faced Krystoff and
said "Krystoff, what is amiss? Something troubles you?" Unsure what to do or say, Krystoff
stammered "No, yes, I mean no, I'm fine, nothing is wrong, I'm just seeing Susu off
as she goes to see the dressmaker in Galadon. Now, if you'll excuse me, sir, yes, thank you..."
"I see" replied the Archmage. "But you seem so upset. Perhaps we can help..." Snapping his fingers
at the Master of conjuration, he said "Do it." And before anyone could move, the conjurer
began a powerful spell, combining time and the clairaudience and clairvoyence magics.
A shriek escaped from Krystoff's throat as his mind was ripped open, his thoughts laid
bare. "Ahhhhh, so the cat is out of the bag" said the Archmage, after the spell's effects had
made it clear what Krystoff had heard. "All good things must come to an end I suppose."
Snapping his fingers again, this time at the cook who was peering in outside having followed
the Archmage after informing of Krystoff's strange actions, the Archmage had him summon some
of the higher transmuter students. Picking one, he had her disrupt Krystoff's nervous system,
rendering him rigid and unable to move. Susu, cowed with fear, could do nothing. Both were
taken to an enchanting room, one of the sealed rooms warded for heavy magics. "The curse?" asked
the necromancer master. "Yes" said the archmage. "But starting with the girl. The father must
be taught a more... powerful lesson." And in short order the mages were ready, Krystoff and
Susu tied and bound to the pedestal. "For you, Krystoff, as punishment for your temerity,
you will never again hear or see or smell or taste or touch. The world will be a void for
you, as indeed it is for all who do not know the taste of magic." Powerful chanting began,

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[BATTLE] Susubienko Glomska the Swift Stroke of Death,... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 11, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 10, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #3
Reply Susubienko's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Skill List, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Skill List, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Title History, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Leveling, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Timeline, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Edges, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #2
Reply Susubienko's Best Set of Equipment, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Statistics, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #26181 Previous topic | Next topic