Subject: "New equipment function: Movement regeneration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #348
Show all folders

ValguarneraTue 27-Jul-04 10:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#348, "New equipment function: Movement regeneration"

This has been added to a few items at first, and we'll be phasing in more items of this type as time goes by:

lore boots
----------------------------------------
This armor, a pair of soft padded boots, can be referred to as 'soft padded boots'.
It is worth 200 copper, and is of the 10th level of power.
When worn, it protects you against piercing for 4,
bashing for 4, slashing for 7 and magic for 0 points each.
When worn, it affects your fatigue regeneration by 3%.

Unlike items which affect your maximum movement, these instead change your rate of recovery. They'll be primarily confined to boots (as well as Lower Extremity-Wear For The Differently Anatomied), leggings, and wings. Rumors persist of other types of regeneration-affecting items, but I will neither confirm nor deny their existence.

These currently work while shifted, but that will change as soon as I stop eating and get back to coding.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew equipment function: Movement regeneration [View all] , Valguarnera, Tue 27-Jul-04 10:11 PM
Reply good idea. CAn I make another suggestion?, incognito, 28-Jul-04 10:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Other suggestions:, Valguarnera, 28-Jul-04 10:46 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #348 Previous topic | Next topic