Subject: "And We Have Winners!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #934
Show all folders

RayihnSat 03-Feb-07 05:30 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#966, "And We Have Winners!"
Edited on Sat 03-Feb-07 05:33 PM

We had just about 40 entries, and ended up picking 4 for the winners and 4 honorable mentions:

Winners (in no particular order):

Vhloughvang - unique story, well written. Backed up with a cool desc and solid RP. It explains your cabal choice perfectly, and a lot of people struggle with reasons to really 'BE' Battle.

Mendecirith - Woo, your role had me fanning myself a bit after reading the first chapter. Just kidding, mostly, but really well written, I love the updates, and I love how well you RP it all out. Keep at it.

Zesam - If Vhloughvang's role is unique...I'm not sure what word to describe your role as. Different. Shooloo'ish! I really liked it, though, and I love that your RP draws people in and makes them want to RP with you. I'd really like to see some updates with it.

Thrakazhaar - Always good to see roles full of CF history. Nicely done, solid for fire giant battle, really good ideas on fire giant RP rather than just "I'm evil and I bash".

Runners Up:

Nanorab - Yay for fiery felars. I like the balance of good and evil in the role, the lessons learned, the religion found. Backed up with some really excellent RP.

Siladhiele - Really nice background and a really easily read role bringing you up to date on her life. Everything about this role makes sense as something elf Herald bard would be. Good job.

Palmer - It's good to know you're straight afterall, man. Just kidding! The role was vrey necromancery (as it should be) and I like the crazy destructive reasoning behind it. I especially liked the way you described your relationship with your god.

Anildor - I thought this was a great start to a paladin story of your sphere. I thought the writing flowed really well, was very easy to read.

Winners will be getting larger prizes, honorable mentions will be given smaller prizes. Individuals will receive a note in the next day or two on what they received.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicJanuary-ish Role Contest! [View all] , Daevryn, Tue 30-Jan-07 08:33 PM
Reply And We Have Winners!, Rayihn, 03-Feb-07 05:33 PM #4
Reply Comments on the rest:, Rayihn, 05-Feb-07 01:45 PM, #5
     Reply Umm, I figured you guys might check mine too?, Victoria (Guest), 07-Feb-07 03:35 PM, #6
     Reply Oops:, Daevryn, 07-Feb-07 03:47 PM, #7
          Reply Ok, thanks, Victoria (Guest), 07-Feb-07 06:38 PM, #8
          Reply Updates?, A winner (Guest), 17-Feb-07 12:02 AM, #11
               Reply Opinions vary..., Daevryn, 17-Feb-07 12:10 AM, #12
     Reply RE: Comments on the rest:, Rosbanin (Guest), 08-Feb-07 02:04 AM, #9
          Reply Didn't read it., Daevryn, 08-Feb-07 02:08 AM, #10
Reply Can't log on but would like to enter, Victoria (Guest), 01-Feb-07 11:15 AM, #3
Reply Question, Nightwiggler (Guest), 31-Jan-07 12:32 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Question, Daevryn, 31-Jan-07 12:33 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #934 Previous topic | Next topic