Subject: "Galadon Makeover Reminder!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #400
Show all folders

AmarantheFri 07-Apr-06 04:36 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#400, "Galadon Makeover Reminder!"

These entries are getting carved in stone.. NOW!

We have several viable entries for transmuters, bards, warriors, and shapeshifters, yet not much for the other classes. Some of the entries have been truly classy, and while I've had to motify some to fit a specific layout or motif, I've left those I've chosen mostly intact, and they provide a lot of variety of style that will suit Galadon well. Some of you came up with some really creative ideas for a guild theme beside the ol "Warrior's Guildhall" or "Bard's Guild".

So, this is your last chance to spice up the guild of your choice! I would like to put the guild portion of the Galadon facelift behind me over the next week or two.

Some notes:

- Do not add rooms. While some of you have creative ideas for extra rooms, we are just giving Galadon a facelift, not an entire restructure.

- Guildmasters are already done, though if a guildmaster description or idea is something you really think would accenuate your guild hall idea, feel free to submit for consideration.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGaladon Makeover Reminder! [View all] , Amaranthe, Fri 07-Apr-06 04:36 PM
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #400 Previous topic | Next topic