Subject: "A Merry Morian Holiday" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2988
Show all folders

MoriusFri 25-Dec-20 11:37 AM
Member since 08th Feb 2018
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2988, "A Merry Morian Holiday"
Edited on Fri 25-Dec-20 12:21 PM

A unique CF event for Christmas..... The evil lord Morius is giving out either presents or coal to anyone who wishes to take part. You flip a coin that has the Sun on one side, and the Moon on the other.

If the sun shows, you get a present that gives you an edge over others.
If the moon shows, the coal you receive will leave you flawed.

This event took place last year, and people seemed to enjoy it. But know the risk... You may end up with a flaw, for life, and it may not be kind. It is all left entirely to chance.

You can see a summary of last year's event below
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=25&topic_id=2961&mesg_id=2962&page=

If you hope to receive a delightful gift from me, then visit the Inn of the Eternal Star sometime tomorrow, Saturday, 12-26-2020, while I am visible, and let us celebrate the spirit of charity and giving that I hold so dearly within my heart.

And if you plan to attempt to abuse my good graces by changing between characters to repetitively attempt it... You will be sorely mistaken.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA Merry Morian Holiday [View all] , Morius, Fri 25-Dec-20 11:37 AM
Reply A wonderful showing., Morius, 26-Dec-20 10:06 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A wonderful showing., Zendrac (Anonymous), 27-Dec-20 08:39 AM, #2
     Reply RE: A wonderful showing., Amora, 27-Dec-20 09:51 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2988 Previous topic | Next topic