The time has arrived, puny mortals, for you to prove your mettle in a contest of wits. We will be telling the truth. We will be telling lies. What's the difference? Is there even a difference? Who knows?
Interested parties will convene in the Shadowed Alcove in the Inn of the Eternal Star on Friday November 22 at 10pm CT. Your rules:
* Each contestant will tell the group two "lies" and one "truth". The "truth" must come from a role entry entered prior to this note.
* Each contestant will then tell me *privately* which of the three statements they believe is *true*.
* After all contestants have gone, the one whose "truth" was guessed correctly by the *fewest* other contestants is named the winner.
* The winner's identity will be kept private. He or she may share their victory if they so choose. But...should you believe them?
* If a contestant leaves prior to the conclusion of the event then their guesses are ignored for the purpose of determining a winner.
* Ties will be broken by how amused I am at your falsehoods. So don't bore me.
Contestants are free to compose their statements ahead of time, but you must be present during the event to actually compete.