Subject: "Trivia questions!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2945
Show all folders

IshuliSat 27-Jul-19 06:29 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2122 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2946, "Trivia questions!"
Edited on Sat 27-Jul-19 06:30 PM

For those who want to try their hand, post your responses here!

The theme is that all answers are a race or group of creatures.

1 I am often found under the rule of the Empire, yet I have but one law.
2 Horns, tails, limbs, tentacles, and all things amiss. My one true home, the abyss.
3 We require numbers if we are to win. We throw rocks, elbow, and we'll kick you in the shin.
4 I feast on your bones and I give you a fright, with little concern as to what way is right.
5 Likely sphere pride as I am the king, my distant kin would play with a string.
6 To do what is right I will break any rule, but only to evil am I found to be cruel.
7 From living to dead I gladly did switch, though only your death will satiate my itch.
8 A blast and a blaze as I heat the room, point me to a felar and I'll be his doom.
9 The thing I lost still keeps me around, where all men must rest is where I will be found.
10 I'd win any race as I'm the fastest in town, but in a boat I'll never be horsing around
11 Behold what I see and you won't be the wiser, many perspectives make me an excellent supervisor.
12 With poison that will make your life ever ebb, I spend my time building a home out of web
13 As wise as a stone I am seen as pebbly, suppose that's why they call me a ____
14 As pure and as orderly as the light, I always protect with an aura of white.
15 No beloved cause me is cruel mockery, I drink them blood as they hiding in trees.
16 Brutal like my cousins with a bearlike hug, like a large hairy goblin you'd be scared to bug.
17 Make a deal with me and you'll be infernally damned, advocate for us and perhaps earn our brand.
18 We built a city and we remain paladin-hating, books have been written about our long-toed mating.
19 As winged as a devil but more like a man, in dangerous mountains you'll find our clan.
20 Some good and some evil though surely not Morian, knowing of us makes you a swampy historian

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCF Trivia 7-27-19 [View all] , Ishuli, Sat 27-Jul-19 05:25 PM
Reply Trivia questions!, Ishuli, 27-Jul-19 06:30 PM #1
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2945 Previous topic | Next topic