Subject: "March Winners Correction and Explanation." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2814
Show all folders

Saeorad (Anonymous)Thu 30-Mar-17 06:31 PM
Charter member
#2823, "March Winners Correction and Explanation."

I had already said from the start I wouldn't be allowed to win first or second place, which is why I ended up in third even with the most votes, but it is also true that the perception is one of lacking in fairness. As the rewards haven't been given out yet I have decided, in order to make sure fairness is perceived, to remove myself as a possible winner. As such the third place goes to Zugnu and Garfuka who were tied for the next position in points. Ishuli has decided to split the third prize between them so look forward to that you two!

The true joy of this contest isn't in winning to me, but in getting the opportunity to read these funny and amazing stories the creative individuals playing CF provide and to enjoy the interactions during the contest. You really have to be there to appreciate how much fun it was. I will continue to run the competitions and hope anyone who wants to join will continue to do so. When I have time I'll try to clean up the rules I have to make them more readable and post them here so everyone can be clear on the specifics. Please congratulate Zugnu and Garfuka and I hope to have the logs up soon so you can enjoy the stories too if you missed out! If you have any specific questions once I get the rules posted, please feel free to ask. I hope we can all continue to have fun together and look forward to seeing you all in the fields whether as friend, foe, or story teller!

Saeorad

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicMarch Short Story Contest [View all] , Saeorad (Anonymous), Wed 15-Mar-17 10:57 PM
Reply March Contest Stories, Saeorad (Anonymous), 19-Apr-17 03:43 PM, #13
Reply Winners!, Saeorad (Anonymous), 22-Mar-17 10:36 AM, #2
Reply So basically.., Lhydia, 29-Mar-17 03:25 PM, #5
Reply I'm just impressed he ran a contest and gave HIMSELF a ..., TMNS, 30-Mar-17 03:45 PM, #6
     Reply RE: I'm just impressed he ran a contest and gave HIMSEL..., Jhyrbian, 30-Mar-17 07:40 PM, #7
Reply March Winners Correction and Explanation., Saeorad (Anonymous), 30-Mar-17 07:40 PM #8
     Reply RE: March Winners Correction and Explanation., Jhyrbian, 30-Mar-17 10:00 PM, #9
     Reply I agree. , Lhydia, 31-Mar-17 12:26 PM, #10
          Reply RE: I agree. , Saeorad (Anonymous), 31-Mar-17 03:40 PM, #12
     Reply Keep doing your thing. Just don't win your own contest..., TMNS, 31-Mar-17 03:40 PM, #11
Reply Sounds cool. This is at your house? BYOB? Address pleas..., Lhydia, 21-Mar-17 01:38 PM, #1
     Reply Sure., Saeorad (Anonymous), 22-Mar-17 10:36 AM, #3
     Reply Also, are jalim's b-day rules apply?, Kstatida, 22-Mar-17 10:36 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2814 Previous topic | Next topic