Subject: "The Art of Necromancy Contest -- Deadline: October 17" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2729
Show all folders

ReksahThu 06-Oct-11 03:48 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2729, "The Art of Necromancy Contest -- Deadline: October 17"
Edited on Thu 06-Oct-11 04:20 PM

Masters of the Pale, now is the time to reap the rewards of time spent perfecting and personalizing your techniques. Show me a secret of your craft that sets you apart from others of your guild and I may respond in kind. Think of it, if you will, as designing a new edge for a necromancer.

For example, have you taken the time to discover a fungus whose spores, when mixed in with your embalming fluid, cause your animated minions to better resist the light of the surface? Tell me about this, and use your best pens, as I will certainly judge the presentation as well as the creativity of your discoveries.

You have until October 17th to send your scrolls to me through a note or to my email Reksah@carrionfields.com. You do not need to be a current character at the time of this announcement, but your character must certainly be able to use the skill or spell described in your entry when you send it.

-R-

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2729 Previous topic | Next topic