Subject: "RE: June Role Contest Winners and Runners-up" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2724
Show all folders

MalakhiTue 21-Jun-11 04:20 PM
Member since 12th Dec 2009
367 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2727, "RE: June Role Contest Winners and Runners-up"

Role contests and role ratings in general are necessarily subjective. That said, I do (and did) value originality and I'm happy to stand behind my decisions. It was my first role contest, and I assure you I wanted to put in the same time and consideration I always wanted Imms to put into role contests I enter(ed), myself.

When the character(s) are gone, feel free to take a look at their role(s) and call me out on their Battlefield threads. However, as they are all active characters, all that sort of commentary must wait until they do reach the Battlefield.

I hope you understand and enter (and win!) the next role contest in July - though it is being run by a slovenly no-good orc. So I'm boycotting it because orcs drool.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicJune Role Contest Winners and Runners-up [View all] , Malakhi, Mon 20-Jun-11 12:32 PM
Reply Thanks!, Skeeta Twitterlark (Anonymous), 21-Jun-11 05:17 PM, #4
Reply Do you have an email address I can use?, MoetEtChandon / Shamilu (Anonymous), 21-Jun-11 03:45 PM, #2
Reply RE: June Role Contest Winners and Runners-up, ORB, 21-Jun-11 03:45 PM, #1
     Reply RE: June Role Contest Winners and Runners-up, Malakhi, 21-Jun-11 05:15 PM #3
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2724 Previous topic | Next topic