Subject: "May 2009 Role Contest Winners & Thoughts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1774
Show all folders

marcatisTue 12-May-09 12:22 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2007
38 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1774, "May 2009 Role Contest Winners & Thoughts"

Thank you to everyone who took place in the May 2009 Role Contest.

This was a theme contest focused on education/learning. We had 39 entrants, a few (4) of which deleted before the close of the contest. I did not feel all entrants really fit the theme, so moved it to being a plus factor which ranged from 0 to 2 points. If you had said "plus factor" you were likely to be higher ranked in the points, as I generally grade on 5 five-point factors--but did also decide to award a best non-topical role as well. Now that the methodology has been covered, the part you're all waiting for, the winners:

First Place: Victacar
Second Place: Derieag
Third Place: Eterlu
Third Place: Findo
Third Place: Susubienko

Non Topical: Woldrun

Statistics and comments will follow this post. If you have any questions about the process or want to discuss in general, please contact me.

I want to say that there are a lot of really outstanding roles out there, that the quality continues to increase and I'm just struck by how many good writers and characters we have here.

Again, thank you to everyone who took part and congratulations to the winners.

Marcatis

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMay 2009 Role Contest Winners & Thoughts [View all] , marcatis, Tue 12-May-09 12:22 PM
Reply Thanks alot for the comments and for doing this. :D, Arrna (Guest), 13-May-09 10:20 AM, #5
Reply Thanks for taking the time to do it, and for the commen..., Eterlu (Guest), 12-May-09 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: May 2009 Role Contest Finalists, marcatis, 12-May-09 04:24 PM, #3
Reply RE: May 2009 Role Contest Statistics, marcatis, 12-May-09 01:14 PM, #2
Reply RE: May 2009 Role Contest Comments, marcatis, 12-May-09 01:14 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1774 Previous topic | Next topic