Subject: "RE: WTB more winner slots! nt" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1723
Show all folders

DaevrynWed 08-Apr-09 10:45 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1729, "RE: WTB more winner slots! nt"

Well, to be fair, where some people who run RCs just do a bit of XP or a handful of edge points for runners-up, ours get real prizes -- just probably not quite as good of ones.

I've become really reluctant to try to declare a list of first place down through whatever -- having people argue that, OMG, they think we gave the fourth place guy a way better prize than the second place guy has turned me off on doing much more than saying 'these are people we're going to give something to'.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRole Contest April 09 - Winners! [View all] , Rayihn, Tue 07-Apr-09 06:18 PM
Reply *sigh* I thought I had a chance this time......oh well...., Abernytee (Guest), 08-Apr-09 07:32 AM, #3
Reply RE: *sigh* I thought I had a chance this time......oh w..., Isildur, 08-Apr-09 05:18 PM, #5
Reply WTB more winner slots! nt, Runner up (Guest), 08-Apr-09 07:32 AM, #2
Reply RE: WTB more winner slots! nt, Daevryn, 08-Apr-09 10:45 AM #4
Reply I'll go ahead and be that guy that asks if notes are co..., Guilo, 07-Apr-09 08:11 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1723 Previous topic | Next topic