Subject: "RE: With regards to some feedback" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1547
Show all folders

NeltoudaTue 12-Aug-08 02:10 AM
Member since 28th Jul 2008
161 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1556, "RE: With regards to some feedback"

This character also explained all the right things, I simply left it out of the comments. Remember it's a contest, so something has to make a role shine other than explaining all the right things (and after reading and writing so many roles it's still a hard job to clearly explain all the right things). In this case, it was a nice light story that used updates to move the character along very well. There was so much momentum in moving the character along, I really wanted to read the next chapters. All of that made this one my top pick. Don't read too deeply into a small blurb of a comment. If you had entered and didn't win, you're more than welcome to e-mail me for more information.

neltouda@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAugust '08 Role Contest [View all] , Neltouda, Mon 04-Aug-08 04:50 AM
Reply Stats:, Neltouda, 07-Aug-08 08:24 AM, #3
Reply Comments:, Neltouda, 07-Aug-08 08:24 AM, #2
Reply With regards to some feedback, Abernytee (Guest), 08-Aug-08 01:27 PM, #4
Reply RE: With regards to some feedback, Daevryn, 08-Aug-08 02:47 PM, #6
Reply RE: With regards to some feedback, somnambulopolis, 11-Aug-08 08:33 PM, #7
Reply RE: With regards to some feedback, Neltouda, 12-Aug-08 06:40 AM #8
Reply Thanks for the feedback., Volubryotr (Guest), 08-Aug-08 01:27 PM, #5
Reply Winners, Neltouda, 07-Aug-08 08:24 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1547 Previous topic | Next topic