Subject: "A couple of thief poison things" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #3323
Show all folders

Muhryl (Guest)Tue 30-Dec-03 01:30 PM

#3323, "A couple of thief poison things"

1 - I was getting two echoes when I had another poisoner thief in my group and he was weaponnicking a mob. I would get the "clutches his head and staggers about" echo once right before the actual weaponnick damage line, then another one again after.

2 - There's something funny about weaponnicking with a second weapon. I was wielding a mace/dagger, and weaponnick would work if the dual wielded dagger was poisoned, but would not if it wasn't - it would just give me the echo that I can only weaponnick with edged weapons. If I have an unpoisoned, edged weapon in my primary slot, however, I can weaponnick.

3 - This one might be for the gameplay board, as I'm sure it is by design, but I will mention it anyway on the off chance that it was unintended. Should thief guildmasters outside of Tribunal protected cities refuse to sell to me when I am wanted? I realize there are other ways to get ingredients, but it struck me a little odd when I tried to do a list and got refused and pounced upon by the guildmaster.

Thanks,
Muhryl

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA couple of thief poison things [View all] , Muhryl (Guest), Tue 30-Dec-03 01:30 PM
Reply RE: A couple of thief poison things, Zulghinlour, 06-Jan-04 10:26 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #3323 Previous topic | Next topic