Subject: "Fixed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25579
Show all folders

IshuliThu 11-Apr-24 11:00 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25599, "Fixed"

Okay so this covers about 6 bugposts over the last many years, but I'll use this single post to cover all of it.

Dispelling affects works great until you have multi-entry affects. The most common one causing problems being "frenzy", since it has 3 affects.

So sometimes as they were removed you would get MASSIVE lists of dispels, extending pages and pages.

I messed with how we process affects, which is kinda scary, but I believe will fix the problem here in Willbreaker, and make it easier to fix future problems in other skills.

SO! I know this WILL appear in some other skills. When it does, post it for me and the fix will super easy.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOrc fear skill dispels things I don't even have and spa... [View all] , Ramen Shaman (Anonymous), Tue 02-Apr-24 02:30 AM
Reply Fixed, Ishuli, 11-Apr-24 11:00 AM #1
     Reply Still happening, Same person (Anonymous), 13-Apr-24 09:26 AM, #2
          Reply Makes sense, Ishuli, 13-Apr-24 09:27 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25579 Previous topic | Next topic