Subject: "Embalm/weight bug" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23149
Show all folders

Sometimes Necro Player (Anonymous)Sat 23-Feb-19 11:27 AM
Charter member
#23149, "Embalm/weight bug"

Rare as this comes up, for some reason I picked up an unembalmed corpse and then embalmed it. The weight difference never ticked to my carry weight (embalmed human size are 44, unembalmed are much more) - This should be reproduceable but it actually took me a bit to suss out what had happened and I forgot entirely to log it. Might have been for a mangle the corpse attempt, I'm not 100 on that but it fails enough this should be easy to sort for y'all. As much fun as reproducing having a permanent +60 to carry weight would be, I just leave them on the ground when embalming now. A weak fix would be forcing the string corpse to echo 'needs to be on the ground'.

A basic idea:

Get not embalmed corpse
(carry weight goes up ~100, whatever. Looking at corpse shows that weight)
embalm corpse
(corpse weight drops to 44 for human sized corpses, but carry weight stays the same)
fist
You shake your fist at the heavens and write a report 2 weeks later.

Crappy that I didn't log, hope this isn't wasting your time and it's a real bug thanks so much!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicEmbalm/weight bug [View all] , Sometimes Necro Player (Anonymous), Sat 23-Feb-19 11:27 AM
Reply FNCR. (nt), Umiron, 17-Dec-19 05:48 PM, #1
     Reply RE: FNCR. (nt), same same but dufferent (Anonymous), 22-Dec-19 08:26 PM, #2
          Reply By design. (nt), Umiron, 22-Dec-19 08:26 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23149 Previous topic | Next topic