Subject: "special guards, cabalmates and invoker spells." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23054
Show all folders

invoker tribunal (Anonymous)Tue 24-Apr-18 12:42 AM
Charter member
#23054, "special guards, cabalmates and invoker spells."

There is a bunch of weird stuff happening with the special guards and invoker spells in particular: pillar of lightning, grease and adhesive webs.

If I cast webs and grease on the area, my special guards will blunder and fall on them as well as the cabalmates.

The pillar of lightning is also troubling, because if I cast it, it will hit my own outer guardian and cabalmates. Also my own special guards, and make them stop following me but still track and attack me. Amazingly I am able to call a second set of guards in addition with the ones tracking me.

I wasn't able to experiment with the inner guardian, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was also susceptible to the spell.

The ideal situation would be that my cabalmates,special guards and cabal guardians were invulnerable to the spells.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicspecial guards, cabalmates and invoker spells. [View all] , invoker tribunal (Anonymous), Tue 24-Apr-18 12:42 AM
Reply Intended., Ishuli, 29-Oct-20 09:09 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23054 Previous topic | Next topic