Subject: "Apply & Envenom only work on edged weapons now" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #14751
Show all folders

ZulghinlourSat 10-Jan-09 02:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14831, "Apply & Envenom only work on edged weapons now"

>>>- as much as I love poisoning blackjacks, maybe the same
>>>weapon type restrictions as for the classic "apply" skill
>>are
>>>in order with envenom
>>
>>There doesn't appear to be any restrictions for the classic
>>"apply" skill either. I'm fine with this.
>
>So you can envenom (and apply poison?) on non-bladed weapons?
>
>This is the bit from help APPLY he was referring to:
>
>POISON METHODS:
>
>weapon - Poisons the edge of a weapon. Takes a sword, dagger,
>axe, spear, or polearm, in the thief's inventory, as a target.
>Enemies hit by this weapon may be affected by the poison.

Apply always did only work on edged weapons, it was just so buried in the apply code I didn't notice it when I was making envenom. I found the code snippet and have added it as well to envenom.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA handful of bugs with new thief abilities [View all] , Newthief (Guest), Sun 04-Jan-09 03:16 AM
Reply RE: A handful of bugs with new thief abilities, Zulghinlour, 06-Jan-09 04:56 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A handful of bugs with new thief abilities, Newthief (Guest), 06-Jan-09 11:14 PM, #2
     Reply Just to be clear, am I understanding this correctly?, Cal (Guest), 10-Jan-09 02:55 PM, #3
          Reply Apply & Envenom only work on edged weapons now, Zulghinlour, 10-Jan-09 02:57 PM #4
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #14751 Previous topic | Next topic