Subject: "Yeti quest form stuff" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20593
Show all folders

Halifan (Guest)Fri 21-Feb-14 08:21 PM

#20593, "Yeti quest form stuff"
Edited on Thu 08-May-14 01:00 PM

Hi there. First of all, a big thank you to all the people that coded and agreed to give me the yeti form. I'm posting this to the bug board after having sent Lyristeon an email about two months ago with my findings, so hopefully you guys can do some tweaking, or at least can help me to address some of these items. There was no reply or changes, so I'm assuming that he doesn't check that inbox often. I'm also posting this here instead of Gameplay so that you guys can snip out the form details. If there's another avenue you want me to take, or to email someone, just let me know. Thanks!

1. Bestial fury greater enliven doesn't do anything for the yeti form. Expected: increases damroll for all forms, Actual: all other forms except Yeti see an increase in damroll.

2. Pummel is a 4 round skill with roughly 50% success rate to land 1 -4 hits that are lesser damage than one average yeti hit. Logically, it is more efficient to spam smash than it is to spam pummel. I think it would be great if this skill were reduced to three rounds, increased in damage, or number of hits. If this is intentional, that's fine, but it seemed very blah so I thought I'd post my findings.

3. Snow tracking doesn't appear to be working at all. This is a newly discovered issue, given the lack of any PC fights taking place in areas with multiple snow rooms. See log snippet below.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicYeti quest form stuff [View all] , Halifan (Guest), Fri 21-Feb-14 08:21 PM
Reply FNCR (2 of 3), Vilhazarog, 08-May-14 01:03 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #20593 Previous topic | Next topic