Go back to previous topic
Forum Name History & Lore
Topic subjectTwist gets inducted
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=619&mesg_id=622
622, Twist gets inducted
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah, level 10! I've come a long way, baby. It only took me about 3 days to get here.

Someone asked me if I wanted to join Master. I wasn't sure what it was, but I said sure. They explained it was a cabal (that means guild, or group, or "team") of magicians and stuff. Sounded great to me! So they inducted me.

They told me about this spell called Transform. It DOUBLES your hp! So now when I cast it, I have 120hp! I feel a little safer, now.

The police-people (apparently they are called Justice?) just made it illegal to wield your weapon in town. I'm not sure how they expect me to survive without wielding this dagger. I'm upset!

We don't have anywhere, as part of the Master cabal, to go hold magic meetings or anything. Apparently there will be someplace soon? That'll be cool.

I found out about a place called the Mob Factory today. I wish I had known about that place earlier. The mobs in there don't give me any XP, but that might have been better than killing stuff in the sewer. Oh well.

I also found another area called South Midgaard. Apparently you get there just by going south, in Midgaard. There was the cityguard headquarters there. I went in to take a look, but the cityguard lieutenants attacked me! I wimpied out (good thing I set it to 60 hp - I LOVE YOU TRANSFORM!) so I didn't die. They were chasing me, so I tried to recall, but my blood was pumping too much. So I had to run. I found a chain that went up, so I went up there. There was a knight at the top of the chain, wearing a bunch of armor of the rose.

I knew I needed to keep moving or those lieutenants would catch me. Just needed a little time until I could recall. South of the Knight were some clouds, I should be safe there. Hmm, when I scan around, I see some mobs. I wonder if they are easily killed? Let's go have a look. Oh, they are called harpies AND THEY ARE OW killing me. Darn.