Go back to previous topic
Forum Name History & Lore
Topic subjectMore noob Twist memories
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=619&mesg_id=621
621, More noob Twist memories
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ok, we put the Deathwar debacle behind us. Some guy named Ghostrider set me up with awesome eq. He summoned me into his guild, then gated away, then gated back to me, and handed me a bunch of stuff. A ward minor! From some place called the High Tower of Sorcery! This thing is -10AC! And he got me Hercules' armguards! They are +2Dam and +2Str! And invisible! Awesome. Ghostrider must be the highest level character ever. He's level 27.

Fell into a group with some girl and a guy named Bigfoot. I'm not sure where they took me - it was out the east gate of Midgaard, a place called the Wyvern Tower. Not sure how to get there. When we killed all the stuff in that Tower, we went to a nearby area named Elemental Canyon and killed stuff like dust, and water elementals, and other neat things. I got a little excited and cast my new spell (burning hands!) at the lightning ruler. Oops. Bigfoot says I'll still level up pretty fast with them, so I'll get my stuff from my corpse.

Heh, some poor newb just got garbled by Entropy, and they are saying all kinds of weird stuff on the gossip channel. Ghostrider just made me laugh out loud by telling them "That's easy for you to say." Not sure what Blaze meant when he replied "rofl" to that. I'll have to ask Bigfoot.