Go back to previous topic
Forum Name History & Lore
Topic subjectI swear, it must be this black & reddish background.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=472&mesg_id=496
496, I swear, it must be this black & reddish background.
Posted by GoodLuckDice on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I've never been part of a board where the basic message that I was trying to convey suffers so periodically from Lost in Translations as on this one. It's a little disturbing really.

Nepenthe, to clarify beyond any and all doubt, here and now;

1) I am enthusiastic about this new game mechanic that has been added. I was not in any way being snide or cynical about it. What I in particular admire about it is how it can potentially make uncaballed characters become more closely involved in certain parts of the cabal warfaring, without these characters necessarily having to become one of the infamous 'flunkies'.

2) I loved watching this entire quest unfold from A to Z. My only regret is that the community has brought forth so little first person view logs of all that they have been involved in.

3) When I said I wanted to give you and your peers a heartfelt 'thank you' for all the work that you've put into this project, I meant that in the most literal sense possible.

I swear, it must the black & reddish background of this forum. I never have these problems on Dioxide's page.

On a small sidenote; in the case I managed to get any of the nuances wrong in my most recent additions to the Wikipedia article on these changes and additions to the gameplay, then remember than any one can freely edit on this website as needed. I remain convinced that this article can help to draw more attention to the Carrion Fields from the mudding community at large and thus fuel the total numbers. It's part of the reason why I've spend some time on cleaning it up to the best of my ability.