Go back to previous topic
Forum Name History & Lore
Topic subjectRE: The big question for the record.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=472&mesg_id=480
480, RE: The big question for the record.
Posted by GoodLuckDice on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
' it really could have easily gone the other way half a dozen separate times. '

So I noticed alright. Especially during the events which would eventually be leading to the emergence of the Psuchae Imm character. However it was the notion that the majority of the quest now has reached its final conclusion that made this question suddenly so burning to me.

' I'll never tell. :)'

Eheh. I'll be going from the assumption that the basic core of most of the material that didn't end up being applied will head for recycling and then for storage, to be used in some other shape or fashion somewhere down the road when the appropriate moment(s) arrive(s).

' the kinds of things people not playing Battle would probably be bitching about right now. '

I'd say that is all the more reason for me to take as much joy out of that squeeze as I currently am already doing. I'm truly looking forward to seeing the new game dynamic in action.

A heartfelt 'Thank you!' for all the hours of planning and code that you and your peers have put into this.