Go back to previous topic
Forum Name History & Lore
Topic subjectSome Thanks.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=472&mesg_id=475
475, Some Thanks.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In a sense, this has been my baby. If you hated the whole thing or are angry about some part of it and want someone to blame, I'm probably at least partially responsible. Direct your hate mail at me.

In a larger sense, though, this has been a labor of love in some way by a large chunk of the staff. Some helped me out by writing objects, NPCs, room descriptions, etc. that needed to be ready to go to run some part of the quest. Some helped out with the running of the quests themselves, either by handling a crucial NPC or running an entire chapter alone. Many contributed into the development of the general plot/story. Many others picked up the slack on things I or others had to let go by the wayside a bit because we were focused on questing. Thanks, all of you. It's been a lot of work, but it's been a lot of fun too and it couldn't have happened without you.

Thanks as well to all the players involved, from the characters who were movers and shakers at some point or another, to the newbies who got splattered by being in the wrong place at the wrong time and took it in good cheer, to everyone who fetched something for a member of the Consortium, to everyone who became involved, really involved with the story in some way. It couldn't have happened without y'all either.