Go back to previous topic
Forum Name History & Lore
Topic subjectRE: Holiday Role Contest Comments
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=368&mesg_id=372
372, RE: Holiday Role Contest Comments
Posted by Dalteric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Agavripos : Very dark, with useful insights and explanations of things. Macabre, but that's what I expect from a necromancer!

Anahamesh : This is a fun little role, and who doesn't like camels?

Artageia : The variety & diversity, including the "excerpts" make this very interesting to me.

Avynalein : Good history, could use some updates and such.

Crysseara : Not bad at all, some real style and substance. Very moving role, good read. Excellent description of the inherent nature of evil races.

Flumpelrog : Intersection of storylines within the role makes all this very interesting. Very original role, makes me want to watch this character to see how it plays out.

Ghutaal : Well written role, could probably be spaced a bit for ease of reading, but very good words. Not super original, but wow, what a read! Very well-written and unique style.

Gryshilniar : This is pretty good stuff--a nice underlying theme with regular updates.

Hion : Very very well written.

Ilimya : Not bad, some really good entries that show a well rounded character.

Nreisshe : I like this role, it is a quality product, and written in a very reader friendly way, with spacing to make it all the more appropriate. Very nice role, looking forward to that first elf feast.

Orik : Nice updates, and stylishly written.

Trismit : Funny take, well written--wish there had been more update goodness.

Wandaatris : Most certainly an odd one, but interesting!

Zevsa : I enjoyed the question and answer formation, nice interview style.