Go back to previous topic
Forum Name History & Lore
Topic subjectRE: Immortal descriptions.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=254&mesg_id=283
283, RE: Immortal descriptions.
Posted by shokai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A huge arial stands before you his golden eyes blazing with a holy
fire. Though hard to read his expression seems neither peaceful or hostile. A dark black cloak flows down the length of his body, concealing all that lies beneath it, save for a soft glow radiating from the arial himself. With a roar of wind, and a flash of blinding silvery light he opens his cloak. As your eyes adjust to the light surrounding you, you stare in amazement. A sphere of silvery flame surrounds the arial. On his chest he wears the finest shirt of chainmail you have ever seen. Woven into the shirt, in golden chain, the image of a dragon with phoenix wings. His arms and legs are covered with equally fine armor. His feathers seem to be made of pure silver, each one of them sparkles and gleams with it's own light. In his right hand he holds a shield that seems to be made purely of Light. In his left hand he holds a huge warhammer. Behind him huge wings, pulsing with flame spread out. You feel your throat clench slightly when you realise who the figure before you is, Shokai the Skyborn, God of Light and Guardian of Thera. He stares
intently at you...waiting for you to speak.

Shokai is using:
<worn on finger> (Glowing) a wedding band of pure light
<worn around neck> a long flowing dark cloak of deep black
<worn on body> a beautiful shirt of silver chainmail
<worn on head> (Glowing) the Circlet of the Phoenix
<worn on face> a battle-tarnished silver mask
<worn on legs> a pair of deep-gray chainmail leggings
<worn on arms> a pair of deep-gray chainmail sleeves
<worn on wings> two bright white feathers on a silver chain
<worn about waist> a worn leather sheath attached to a mithril belt
<wielded> (Glowing) Maran, the Hammer of Light
<dual wield> (Glowing) Ta're, the Hammer of the Wind
<tattooed> (Glowing) a silver phoenix clutching the moon

yeah, I know my desc says shield and hammer, and most of the time I'm actually running around with a spear. Isn't inconsistancy a bitch? Like, Zulgh, I was also given the gift of an Ilraeth portrait, and once I figure out how to post it...I'll update with it.