Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Few notes here
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=74482&mesg_id=74572
74572, RE: Few notes here
Posted by goodie shamie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"It's worth saying that I have no way of knowing WHAT goodie mob was killed unless I'm right there watching the situation, but I do know that it happened"

The way you guys handle this is just a giant ####ing joke...

You knew exactly what happened with my character because someone told you. My character like the person who told everyone had no direct involvement with the death of a good npc.

Yet we get called out for it.

For some reason you and the mortal leader wanted to force some rp arc on me and other player.

I'll pass, no thanks. In the end you now have 1 less person playing cf...

I left the cabal and I have more or less left the game because I am not interested in being forced to do something I am not interested in. MY time to play video games is time I will spend playing and doing what I want.

I don't have time nor interest with it being railroaded into something which I see as flat out retarded and a giant waste of my time.

Incase people were wondering. 3 good players grouped, fighting 2 evil pc. 1 of the good players puts down a trap. That trap explodes when evil player walks into it. Trap explosion kills good npc. Neither of the 2 other good players were even aware of the trap.

Your player base dwindles because people tire of having their time wasted...