Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectWhy no battlefield threads
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=74225
74225, Why no battlefield threads
Posted by Shravthar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There seem to be several characters that deleted or died more than a week ago but are not getting death threads. Why?
74229, Server Migration
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A lot of things have to be manually adjusted with the change. Battlefield, Item Search, System time among them. Umiron is fixing them as available. Thank you for your patience.

Players are welcome to start their own death threads on characters if they've deleted and Death_Angel missed them.
74230, RE: Server Migration
Posted by Shravthar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you say Umiron is working on it, does that mean the missed deaths will eventually populate or are they gone forever and if there's going to be a death thread, you have to start your own? Don't mind waiting if eventually the system will do it itself.
74231, Uncertain
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I -believe- most times Death_Angel has gone down, there ended up being a massive surge of death threads once it was up again, but it's never been my concern to really worry about, so Umiron would be better as a final answer.
74226, RE: Why no battlefield threads
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
server migration might have borked a few things
74227, RE: Why no battlefield threads
Posted by Aithiar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The item search on the main page seems to be down as well ever since the migration. Clicking the link gives a 404 "URL not found on this server".
74228, RE: Why no battlefield threads
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, system time seems to be out of whack too. I'm sure it'll all get addressed eventually. 8pm system time is now 3pm EST.