Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectBringing back Scion is pretty low on my list of accomplishments.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73814&mesg_id=73891
73891, Bringing back Scion is pretty low on my list of accomplishments.
Posted by Aztezul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can see how that's a bit odd to say given I said in my death thread that it was my unspoken goal when I wrote the sphere deception role. But for me when I reflect on Aztezul there are a lot of events that I personally enjoyed more.

An unofficial ranking for the curious:

1) Building the New Order concept to create a cabal-within-a-cabal that basically did away with all the aspects of Trib that annoy me. Seeing a large number of folks buy into the concept was a lot of fun. We made Trib OP for awhile there.

2) Making Fort essentially back down from combat due to the law and basically outlining the disconnect between the Maran philosophy and the realities of the rest of the in game culture. Even moreso than that was demanding 500 gold payment from an Emperor to avoid war because a council member killed random trib shifter #2342 and actually getting it. It was really satisfying and all the ammo I needed to try and position Aztezul as a future Emperor (my fall back plan had Scion not been possible). Ultimately I feel like I used rp and in game events as leverage in both situations to great success. Special shout out to Sayra for the artwork of the "tithe" that followed.

3) Aztezul's friendship (or as close as a self-proclaimed god-king can have) with Sayra and the shenanigans that followed. I'm still hearing stories from people who thought something was going on in game that was just pure Sayraganda. It was masterful to watch the disinformation and it gave me a great cover for everything else.

4) Utterly stomping the life out of the Village because I hate that cabal with the rage of ten denied bemused's.

5) Scion.

It'll be a hard one to top. Hopefully I find the time again one day.

Best of luck out there.