Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHow doable it is completely depends on your circumstances
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73707&mesg_id=73721
73721, How doable it is completely depends on your circumstances
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In my own case, I have to deal with:
- child has cystic fibrosis so I spend a lot of time caring for her where others wouldn't. For example, I need to give her physio multiple times a day (and often night). I need to make sure she eats pretty much non-stop when I'm around (unless she's asleep) because her calorific needs are about double those of a non-CF kid. I have to administer digestive enzymes, special vitamins (because she can't absorb fat soluble vitamins like the rest of us do), concentrated iron solution, and salt. I also need to ferry her back and forth to the team that looks after her at the hospital, for tests, checkups, briefings etc. Sometimes all this this just knackers you out and any free time just gets used for sleep.
- work, which gets super busy at times
- trips abroad without my laptop (since the point is to spend time with family or friends).
- looking after the house and garden, which takes a lot of work in my case since I'm surrounded by forest and it's continually trying to encroach/dump leaves on me. Also supervising building work.

Above all this is the fact that my wife gets really stroppy if I play cf, so I have to find times to do it when she's not aware.

I've been caught by the autodeletion code a couple of times, and by hoarding code more regularly. I'd rather the autodeletion code just kick in sooner to remove leadership (early), then cabal membership (later), and the actual loss of the character takes longer than it currently does.