Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectSomething to try to get more people playing CF
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73533&mesg_id=73533
73533, Something to try to get more people playing CF
Posted by vorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hi everyone,

Here's a simple (by this I mean not much work of coding) suggestion that could have a major impact on the player base numbers: Permanently triple xp gain from killing mob.

Leveling is long, repetitive and boring. Most of the players don't talk much when leveling. Even when double XP gain, it's a long a tedious process (wich is why I suggest a bolder change).

I'd be curious to know how many people would disagree with the following statement: My biggest problem with CF is that it's too much time consuming. Between the time it takes to level, prep and regear when pkilled, no wonder why people get discouraged playing. And it certainly explains why full looting create such discontent amongst players.

So I'm asking you Immortals managing CF: What do you have to loose? It's not much work : a bit of coding and a publicity on social medias... and if you don't see any impact on the PB, it will be easy to bring back the game as it was.