Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: So perhaps if you’re a dumb giant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73406&mesg_id=73415
73415, RE: So perhaps if you’re a dumb giant
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope it's not too different from before. I like giant sword. That said flourintine isn't a skill that's hard to perfect. Flurry and riposte take ages (used to be worse when 15 int didn't learn like 18 int).

Giant sword always kinda tanked for #### (but not #### for a giant), which means struggling with people who tank well, at least if you want to seal the kill (if not by all means flurry away). If they got even a little worse at it than they were before, it would probably make them much less viable.

#### tanking aside, I experienced them as still good for bash and run PK, it's very hard to lock you down, you lock down others very easily, and you only gotta get lucky with the bash+ripostes once before you can flurry that dex dagger warrior down without him ever making a move. You might lose melees with equally prepped dex warriors most of the time, but the difference is they're bashed when it goes bad and you aren't.