Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: The last time I did an IC complaint
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73288&mesg_id=73291
73291, RE: The last time I did an IC complaint
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you approached it from a position of arguing legal specifics with an order cabal, I would have mocked you too. If you sent a simple note claiming corruption, taking pride in the Magistrate breaking his rules, or calling them out on it - I'd be fine with that. I don't know how you did it, so I can't comment on history.

There aren't warrants being placed willy nilly. One warrant was placed. By a guy who has now issued a total of ONE warrants. I think you're stretching a bit in what you think is going on because you're unhappy with this incident.

I don't like dealing with this on the forums. I view it as an IC event. There are a LOT of ways to handle this. I, as an Outlander, would feel entirely comfortable handling this in (off the top of my head) at least 5 ways that wouldn't result in me being mocked. I'm not even that great of an Outlander, so I'm confident you can think of a few as well.

Had you prayed OOC I would have told you it was IC so deal with it IC.

I can understanding not like a bad warrant. But I don't see "constantly". I see one (since I bothered to check).

Again, appeal it IC in any RP that fits your char. Let's have some fun with it in game instead of forum drama :). I've uninducted Magistrates based on things like this before, and other times had really really cool interactions with Outlanders on it. There are a lot of good ways to handle it that could be fun for you and others, I don't see this as one.

-Ish