Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectThe last time I did an IC complaint
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73288&mesg_id=73290
73290, The last time I did an IC complaint
Posted by Warranted Again Randomly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was presented with a fiery ancient admonishing me about how only a pathetic Outlander would care about the laws and their processes. There was also a threat of uninduction involved with it.

So while what you are saying seems to make sense from the "Tribunal Process" standpoint, it doesn't from an Outlander standpoint. Which is specifically why, I feel, these warrants are being placed willy nilly. While your concept of exposing their internal corruption kind of works in concept, its not seen that way, like ever, in the game.

That is why I am doing a forum post, because OOC prayers are super frowned upon, IC notes according to their process is bad Outlander RP, so hence a forum post.

It is extremely frustrating to be constantly warranted and eating mob deaths and having some random player giggle about it as they get away with bad warrants. I'm not the only one suffering here so I ask for a bit more vigilance if you could.