Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectDead laptop
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73169
73169, Dead laptop
Posted by Alrion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All the smoke that is critical for machine operation has been let out of my laptop.

So I’ll be down for a time while I search replacement smoke.
73171, RE: Dead laptop
Posted by Jarmel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I may have found the smoke you need!

http://www.orarc.org/?p=2348

73170, RE: Dead laptop
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Use a mobile phone. :)

I still chuckle that you thought I was out of moves when really I just couldn't type accurately enough to escape Velkyn Oloth in a foot race, or to quaff a potion before you were re-engaging me.

Thanks for not being an ass when you got me though!
73172, Question
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Have you ever played CF from a mobile phone before?
73173, RE: Question
Not sure quite what you are asking, but I played Larnu exclusively from mobile phone with the exception of parts of a single weekend.

So yes, if you count that. If you are asking whether I'd played from a mobile before Larnu, the answer is substantively "no". I rolled up a character but started getting spammed with tells from Saam (I think it was) when I was trying to figure out how the mobile application worked. So I immediately deleted until I could find time to research how to make mobile mudding even possible, let alone half decent.

My current position is that I will not play pk characters, but rather support ones. I can just about manage a support character in fights with mobs.

What was your reason for asking?
73178, Why are you asking? Nt
Nt
73179, Why are you pretending not to know? Nt
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
73180, I think I know
But if he has a plausible alternative explanation it might convince me otherwise.