Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectAsking "But, is it fun?" missing for quite some time...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72895&mesg_id=72968
72968, Asking "But, is it fun?" missing for quite some time...
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I feel like a lot of answers to things in game for a long time have been about realism or RP or whatever and very seldom is the answer to something brought up "because it's fun!" I think the game is missing this. I love the Imms, and the current ones are doing some pretty cool things, but I think ultimately parts of the game need to be re-addressed with the "But is it fun?" question. Not is it realistic, and sometimes waaaay too overly serious, stuff going on for several years. It's a game. It should be fun. Challenging, but FUN! Maybe I am just dumb for thinking this but I really feel this should be the first question asked for ANY change in the game and I just feel like a lot of people, even as awesome as they are, are stuck with this mentality that things HAVE to be a certain way because... (RP/Reality/lore/balance/fairness/whatever). Just my own thoughts and part of the main reason I am kept away anymore, among a couple others.