Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI agree 100% on the berserker rule. It does not make sense with the current numbers
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72895&mesg_id=72949
72949, I agree 100% on the berserker rule. It does not make sense with the current numbers
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think it is a stupid rule and am really shocked that no battle leader has decided to change it.

I don’t know where the rule started but it’s lame. It feels like someone who hates DB made Commander and decided to punish players for rolling a berserker and no one has had the good sense to change the rule since.

I don’t think it makes sense from an RP standpoint, either. Why, as a leader, would you want to handicap the front line portion of your army? Is that going to benefit the overall war against mages? Hell no. It’s going to lead to less dead mages.

I have always been a proponent of finding ways to push villagers to work for more MPKs but this isn’t it. I went through the process once and marveled at how many mages slipped through my fingers knowing that I might have gotten the kill had I had full berserker powers. I even argued for its removal with the then Commander but was told no. It’s baffling to me and this is coming from a guy that makes getting MPKs a top priority whenever I play battle.