Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: I know you're doing a lot
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72895&mesg_id=72915
72915, RE: I know you're doing a lot
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If old players wanna come enjoy the good ol' CF that's easier than ever before, it DOES exist in its current fashion. I'm not a huge fan of the idea of making things easier, and easier, and easier - I feel like it's just a nonstop slope of casualising it in a way that kills what CF is to ME at least. Again I can't speak for everyone - just this lonely Ish's view. Same way I'd hate Dwarf Fortress if they made hunting even easier, or Crusader Kings if you didn't suffer for bad terrain assaults.

Given that I'm doing what I am capable of doing, that's the extent of my focus. And I at least can try to court new players, so I'll do that! And I've tried to court older players on Facebook and stuff by mentioning events and all too. So I'll keep doing that.

I'm pretty stubborn, so just you wait. I'll slam my head against the wall until either my head or the wall break, bwa ha ha! But like I said, I've got high hopes. So I'll just keep doing what I can. If each person does that, we'll be in a decent spot :).

-Ish