Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectThis is a good point to bring up
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72569&mesg_id=72584
72584, This is a good point to bring up
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This situation is one that I feel has been terribly overblown for no good reason. The complete extent of their "reprimanding" was being told to group with other people instead of someone you live with. Thats all there was to it. Its generally handled the exact same way when we notice a trend with people who do not have the same IP. Most people react well and heed the simple warning. Others do not.

As a reply to someone else in this thread that I can't remember who it was but I also don't care enough to create a second post:

It doesnt ruin a character if someone gives you a finger wagging about something that looks suspect. The extent of what happens is that the rest of the staff becomes informed that Dude X has gotten warned for behavior Y, if it keeps up then something more than a warning is needed. So really as long as you arent a habitual turd/cheat there is not an actual consequence.