Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectBasically...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72569&mesg_id=72582
72582, Basically...
Posted by Jalim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're going to want to get a VPN for one of you.

Me and my roomate were given the go ahead a few years back to mud whenever together, we were just told don't PK together and don't give each other gear.

Times seem to have changed though because if you didn't notice before I got a warning not to perma after one ranking session as well, and we don't even live together any more. Just the fact that we got something like 18 levels together in one sitting and rolled up around the same time was enough.

So don't roll on the same day, and VPN, and you'll be fine. With the smaller player base it is way more likely nitpicking is going to be done with regards to rules now, other than blatant violations.

ALSO. Don't be a dirty cheater.

My preference is that IMMs don't warn people. A warning is the same as a deny for me because I'm deleting anyway. A black mark is a black mark and most IMMs don't ignore them regardless of their public stance. If I'm cheating just deny me. If I'm not cheating leave me alone.